Monday 27 August 2007

Bank holiday weekend

Well this weekend has been full to the brim with paints, brushes etc...
But not in a good crafting kind of way!!!
No I have been decorating all weekend, Hall, stairs & landing..
My Hubby decided that we would give it a new fresh look.I agreed as this would also mean my crafting cupboard would get a well needed lick of paint. Lol. The reason for my non enthusiasm regarding said decorating, is because my Hubby starts off full of zeal and enthusiasm, then it fizzles and I am left to do the bulk of the painting..
He says things like;
"Sharon, you have more patience than me!" or "Sharon you have a steadier hand than me!" or I'm off to the shop do you need anything?" Lol!!
Anyway there is just the odd touch up to do now!
Also, much to Hubbys dismay I spent ages "altering" my old mirror so it would look good in its new home .. the hallway.
When it is finished I will get a pic of it on here.
I am also going to enter it into the Papercraft Junkies challenge 3,"something old something new".
Anyway gotta go back to work tomorrow..so I'm off to bed. night night.

No comments: