Wednesday 29 August 2007



This is my take on the Papercraft Junkies challenge 3 "something old,something new."
Well I don't know if this fits the criteria... but I am quite proud of this as it is the first big thing I have altered for the house!!.
This mirror started of as a tired old dark pine mirror.
Then there was your challenge?? So I painted it a colour called "Illusion" which is a light grey (pastel grey if there is such a thing!) I then fed silvery blue cord along the seams. On each of the 6 corners I stuck some clear & blue jewels. So the mirror, the cord & the jewels are all old.. the paint is new! all this equals... A NEW MIRROR!!

2 comments:

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Love your mirror. Great take on the challenge. Keep up the good work, and thanks for your lovely comments on my blog

Debbie said...

Love what you've done on yourmirror - great idea.

Debbie x