Tuesday 9 October 2007

IVE BEEN TAGGED

I've been tagged by Fe Fe.

Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

7 facts about me:
This is really difficult... I am soooo boring! lol
here goes:

1. I have more bad hair days than good .... in fact it runs into bad hair months!

2. I can, like FeFe eat what I want....except I don't stay at 7 stone... my weight goes up even If I look at a chocolate cake! lol!!

3. My Husband says I could write a book when it comes to excuses other than "I have a Headache!" LOL.

4. I DO NOT COOK, well that's a self fulfilling prophesy as Hubby doesn't like the meals I cook ie Italian, Spanish, Indian! anything that involves pasta & rice! So I do not cook now out of sheer stubbornness!!!

5. I love having my back tickled & stroked.

6. My Fantasy man is ....Russell Crowe..Grrrrrrr all manly man that one.!! LOL

7. My biggest regret is not staying on at school to continue my studies in Art & Design!

Crissi
Sarah
Julie
Tassy
Paula Atkinson
Sally
Michelle

5 comments:

Sarah said...

thanks for the tag I have played along!!!!

Crissi Harvey said...

I have played to

Michelle Short said...

Thanks for the tag! :0)

Fe-Fe said...

See, you did manage to come up with 7!! Thanks for playing!

Tassy said...

Sorry for replying to you so late! As you already I wasnt very well but now that Im alright, I am going to have a go at it! Thanks for taggin me and you are always welcome to tag me as I love tagging(sad I know:))