Sunday 16 December 2007

Jody



A friend at work asked me to make her a card for her daughter, Jodys 15th birthday.
She wanted me to include a photo of Jody at 7 yrs old.
The papers are from the stash that lovely Tassy sent to me.. I love these colours and retro pattern.The printed words ie La diva, the clothes, bags and shoes are stamps that were designed by the lovely Tassy.purchased from Tanda stamps. (isn't she clever!!)I coloured them with watercolour pencils then gave them a Twinkling H2O wash. The blue lettering and little parcels are just silver peel offs coloured in with blue peeloff pens.

5 comments:

Fe-Fe said...

Very sassy card!

Michelle Short said...

What a lovely card, great that is personalised :0) I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a very merry Christmas and a happy new year :0)

mum-on-the-run said...

Cute card!! Love the Treasure Box you made too, it's gorgeous!!

Merry Christmas :)

My Paper World said...

It looks fantastic! Merry Christmas!

Tassy said...

Blimey!!!!!How did I miss this before??I guess its because I haven't been on here for a while...Well, I am very pleased to see these stamps showcased in such a cute and wonderful way!I need to send tandastamps over to see this, very cute!well done!
Tassy
x