Sunday 16 December 2007

My Boys Update... Tommy

Just thought I would give you an update on my boys and school!
If you don't already know the story .. have a look see at the earlier posts entitled "My Boys".
My eldest, Tommy, (After a meeting and a 5pg letter of complaint)Is doing much better, we have employed a Tutor for him to help him with his English. I have not had an apology or even an acknowledgement of the letter nor have they redone his year 5 report!!!
But... At the start of every school term we have a meet and greet parents evening that is supposed to be a 5 min meeting, ours for Tommy lasted 1/2 hour!!!
My hubby's reaction after the meeting was,"Well, I dont know what you have said to them, but they are jumping through hoops now!!! lol"
The teacher responsible cannot look either me or my hubby in the face!!This can only mean that the head has given him what for.. unfortunately they have closed ranks so I cant be certain of this!!!
But the fact is they are now helping Tommy... so I feel justified!!

1 comment:

Tassy said...

Oh this is good , so congratulations for standing up and making sure Tommy gets the treatment he deserves!