Sunday 16 December 2007

Yippee I have managed to do some crafting






Well at last I have been able to do some crafting.
I have been able to make three items over this weekend! Not alot I know, but more than I normally get a chance to do.
I made this Treasure Box for my friend at work who has just had her baby girl.( yes it is the same lady whom I made the maternity card for.)
The box was the box that dear Tassy sent that fantastic stash in!(Nothing gets wasted!!)
The papers are from a 12x12 scrapbook pack I purchased from Partners.
The large flower is also from dear Tassys Stash. I painted it with Twinkling H2Os to give it some bling!
The ribbons are ones that I have collected over the years and as I said in the post before this one I used them all up!!!so had to buy some more!!! lol
The baby embellishments are 3D stickers.
The gems are from my stash.
The small flowers are also from Tassy!
The pink lettering I had to draw by hand as I didn't have enough chipboard letters to do the job.I gave them a pink Twinkling H20 wash. I also drew out the creamy yellow background to the letters

The card is a mix of lovely pink papers & gorgeous organza ribbon, gems and flowers.
The dog cat and mouse stamp and baby stamp I borrowed fom my good friend Fe Fe. I 3D the dog cat and mouse stamp..and coloured using watercolour pencils.To soften the edges on the baby image I just tore them.

2 comments:

Fe-Fe said...

So Cute!

Tassy said...

Sharon!!!You might not understand how happy and warm it made me feel when I saw what you achieved with the box and bits and pieces I sent to you....No wonder, I heard a little voice telling me to send you all these things, that voice told me you are the ONE! LOL. And I know I was right.I didnt recognise that flower until I read you said you painted it, now this is something I must try out soon!And I do recognise the stamps and you have made my dad:)))Thank you Sharon! Thanks also for popping to my blog which is a bit dull at the moment....But I am getting there slowly and soon there will be lots to show you!
All my love to you...
Tassy
PS: Don't be surprise if I send you more stuffs as I hate to see things sitting in my drawer, mostly when I have double, no tripple of them!:))as I know, you are the 'ONE'!