Sunday 16 September 2007

"B" for Baby





"B" for Baby
I hope I am not too late to submit this for the Papercraft junkies challange 5 A-Z.. its been one heck of a week!!
Anyway this is an altered slide mailer.. I have used papers from K&CO 6X6 designer paper book,The "B" is also from K&CO. I distressed the Card Slide Mounts with Tim Holtzs distress inks, the vintage baby and parents picture and the baby picture are from collage sheets from crafty individuals (Vintage Portraits 5) I folded the pink/cream spot paper each side to give a curtain effect, I glued in the card slide mount, placing the "B" and the paper rose. I trimmed with a pretty pink ribbon. made the small bouquet and bow to finish the front. I made another card slide mount for the inside and finished with some prima flowers and brads.
PHEW FINISHED IT AT LAST!!!

5 comments:

My Paper World said...

Wow! This is really special! I love what you have done, the distressing, the cute bouquet, I love it all!

My Paper World said...

I would love you to do the link! thanks very much, I look forward to popping back to see more of your creations xx

Fe-Fe said...

Love the pictures you've used for these. So cute.

The Cryer Family said...

Very pretty!

Tassy said...

You know vintage is my weakness! Loving it!