Sunday 30 September 2007

Papercraft Junkies Challenge 7 ...Dimension part 2


Roaring 20s

This card is so full of dimension! lol!
The card stock is Oyster in colour and pearlised. I cut out the head / hat using templates, I then stuck on the pink daisy chain ribbon for her necklace.I then stuck this down onto the card stock.I then stuck the hat down .. then I cut out the pre-printed butterfly and sprinkled with very fine glitter,(also the hat.) Before sicking the butterfly down I placed the feathers and the beads on fine wire on the hat..then I stuck the butterfly down only on its body though to let the wings flutter.I then edged the hat in with the pearl string and added the jewels and lovely long earring's.then trimmed the edge with the pink daisy chain ribbon.

2 comments:

My Paper World said...

Wow, this is so pretty and elegant!

Crissi Harvey said...

stunning love the feathers very pretty