Saturday 22 September 2007


Well I have had quite a good afternoon
I don't think I have mentioned this before, I am a consultant for the Body Shop @ Home.
This afternoon I have been at my senior consultants home to help her teach 3 ladies how to do facials & makeovers in readiness for their 1st parties in a week or so.
Oh what fun to play and mess about with such great and sumptuous products. (Nearly as good as crafting !Lol!.)
So if you live in the Stockport/ Cheshire area and would like to host a body shop party for me. Then please e-mail me with your details

As the HOST you are rewarded with Freebies and 1/2 price shopping not to mention gifts and incentives!It is also a fantastic and enjoyable way of earning some extra income (especially now it is coming up to xmas!!)

It doesn't matter where you are located, training is available to you. So, again let me know by e-mail if you know of anyone who may be interested in this fab opportunity.

It was such a shock to us all when Dame Anita Roddick (Body Shop founder, creator and inspiration.) passed away so suddenly! But she has left a fantastic legacey That is to empower and build self esteem for women of all backgrounds...and to change the world!

1 comment:

Fe-Fe said...

Hi my lovely! Cute card. Those babies are so cute.

By the way I just tagged you on my blog! You might want to go check it out!

Loves ya!
Fe x