Monday 24 September 2007

Papercraft Junkies Challenge 7 ...Dimension


Twins boy & girl
I was asked to do a christening card for Twins who were 1 and a bit years old.
I started with the base layer.. using my harlequin stamp I stamped a pink background then a blue.
The next layer was the gingham paper I cut into strips to form frames over the harlequin background.
The little boy and little girl are stamps by Joanna Sheen
I stamped them on some thin cream card, coloured them with watercolour pencils and carefully cut them out.I then curved them slightly and mounted them with blobs of silicone glue to give that raised effect.
Then buttons, paper flowers and brads were added. The children's names, "EVIE", "FREDDIE" & "CHRISTENING" along the top are bubble type stickers.
SORRY THE PICTURE DOES NOT DO IT JUSTICE...but I had to take the picture on my phone so quality is not as good!!!

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

So cute, the images are gorgeous, and I love the buttons!