Wednesday 19 September 2007

Papercraft Junkies Challenge 6.."Black,White & Red"part 2


RUBY "~A good man's value is higher than rubies~ ~But rubies are a safer investment~"

This stamp is great (not mine its borrowed... must remember to return it lol) I stamped her onto glossy white card using black stayzon. I then coloured her in using my black peel off pen. I used a leather look paper and some black card to mount her on, and by just putting a simple fold at the bottom I was able to give some depth. The harlequin back ground I made using my large harlequin stamp, Tim Holtz distress ink "brick red"..I brushed it with a shaving brush before it dried to give it a smudged effect I then stamped it again slightly off center with black stayzon..I wanted to smudge some areas more than others so I spritzed the shave brush with water and just smudged it again in places. Then I spiraled some silver craft wire and placed them on the card .. then did the same for the trim on either side.

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

Im loving these red, black & white cards, so striking!